Monday, November 19, 2012

Fête d'Halloween au Méridien 74

Wednesday the 31st was.. you guessed it; HALLOWEEN :)


It was also the Halloween party at my work that my work partner Luis and I organized. We were told to expect a lottttt of people, but not nearly as many as expected came. Which was good.. because 200-400 people would have been WAY too much!
Our pumpkin shaped pinatas were very popular, though a little too hard to make breaking them easy, but all of the hard work payed off!
We also had a pumpkin that Luis and I carved. This was Luis' first time carving a pumpkin EVER! I got really excited and took lots of pictures.. which he didn't really appreciate much because it meant I didn't do much actual carving. 

But overall, the Halloween party was a success! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment