Wednesday, December 5, 2012

A visit from the family :)

On the weekend of November 24th my family (part of it) came to visit me! :)
My Dad and brothers; Patrick and Will, were able to come up to Saint-Jerome for the weekend. It was so great to see them, and show them around where I live and work.


They also got to meet a bunch of the other volunteers in my group! On Saturday night the group had planned to go skating. The only problem was that most families didn't have skates we could use, and none of the volunteers had their own here with them. So my Dad, being as great as he is, brought up a biggggg bag of all the old hockey skates my family has, and then lent them out. My brothers also put on their skates and helped to teach the Bolivians how to skate!


It was really cool to see my family and the volunteers together, because up to this point it has kind of been two separate parts of my life.
It really was a GREAT weekend, and I loved being able to see my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment