Thursday, March 14, 2013

A final thank you/Merci/Gracias ! :)


Now that I am back home, safe and sound, and settling in I wanted to write one final post. This one is for all of you, the readers and family and friends. Its for everyone who has helped me, encouraged me and then said "I told you so", donated, taught me something, given me a smile when I was having a tough day, read my blog.. whatever you did. I want to thank you all. It is because of all of you that I was able to have this incredible experience, and learn everything that I did. I am so happy that I went on this Canada World Youth program, and I have no regrets about what I did with my GAP year.
So I can only hope that you understand how much I appreciate everything, and all of you. Your support was great, and it made me happy to see that people (though I didn't know who) were reading my blog. I hope that I did a good enough job of sharing my adventure, and what I've learned. If anyone has any questions or comments (about the program, Bolivia, anything!), please feel free to ask me. Though I don't think the comments on my blog are working.. so contact me any other way!
Thanks for reading, you all rock!

THANK YOU! MERCI! GRACIAS! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment